- iMCC solution provide accurate measurement, precise analysis of motor operating conditions with provision for numerous alarms and trip thresholds. iMCCs also provide motor operation statistics, type tested motor protection with a type tested switch board and enhances remote control and monitoring.
- The constant and more common objective for an industrial or commercial establishment is to reduce operational costs and achieve better productivity. To achieve this equation, monitoring, reduced downtime and timely maintenance is of paramount importance. Motor control centers (MCCs) plays a pivotal role in control schemes. The evolved generation of MCCs is commonly known as intelligent MCCs, which delivers real time monitoring and can easily integrate into a facility wide network.
- iMCC is applicable predominantly to manufacturing industries where productivity is of prime importance. iMCC can be deployed for process mastering, process optimization and process availability where industries can reduce cost through intelligent diagnostics, which provide faster troubleshooting solutions.
- iMCC is a common requirement in process applications and energy exhaustive industries who strive for smart energy management where intelligent MCCs can be networked to high-performance controllers for analysis and understanding needed to maximize energy savings.
Alliance Partner of Schneider Electric
Balaji Electro Control is proud to be the alliance partner of Schneider Electric for iMCC components integration. With 170 years of historic legacy, Schneider Electric has emerged as global specialist in energy management. Schneider Electric has always been driven by an international, innovative and responsible mindset to shape the transformation of the industry. With more than 130,000 employees in over 100 countries, Schneider Electric leverages its people diversity as a strength to understand its customers and the world we are living in. With a unique portfolio in electrical distribution, industrial automation, critical power and cooling, building management and security, Schneider Electric is a world leader in energy efficiency.
- Improved process efficiency.
- Reduced space, commissioning and start up time.
- Superior motor protection
- Reduced unscheduled downtimes
- Cost effective approach in reducing maintenance and saving time
- Optimized productivity
- Intelligent communication with PLC, DCS and BMS.